15 November 2010

Last Posting Dates for Christmas & Moving House

I think the Christmas spirit seems to be in the air now, don't you think?
I have lots of pretty things which would make perfect gifts and I would love for you to shop for a loved one in my shop this Christmas.


Please order early so I can make sure your order arrives in time. All of my orders are gift boxed and tied with satin ribbon. I can also add a tag with a message, free of charge, just let me know when you order.

Last Posting Dates - for ALL my shops (Etsy, Folksy, Dawanda, All Things Original):

3rd December – South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Far East (inc. Japan), Asia, New Zealand and Australia.

8th December – USA, Canada, Eastern Europe

9th December - Western Europe

19th December - United Kingdom (up to 22nd for Special Delivery at extra cost).



You may have heard through the grapevine, or mostly because of my twitter ramblings that I am moving house next week!
My shops will all be open but orders will be delayed by up to 2-3 days between 20th - 24th November, I will be in touch straight away to let you know when you order will be sent.

0 comments: