9 December 2010

Christmas posting dates - USA & Canada & Eastern Europe extended

Hello!

Just popping in with a quick reminder about last order dates for my jewellery shops.

I have a lovely day off tomorrow (yay) so I'll be able to extend my last order date for USA, Canada and Eastern Europe to the end of today - 9th December. As long as I receive your order by tomorrow morning then it will be posted in time to arrive for Christmas.

Other dates as follows:

Western Europe - 12th December
UK First Class - 19th December
UK Special Delivery - 22nd December (at extra cost, please contact me beforehand).



Thank you to everyone who has shopped with me so far, and those of you who will!

Deepa

1 comments:

John Peter said...

very informative blog such a nice work.. If you are interest in Russian Brides so click immediately.