24 October 2008

7 Things - Tagged!

I have been tagged by British Cream Tea (maker of calorie free felty cakes, sweets and biscuits!).


So I am now required to complete 7 things about myself ;)

The rules are as follows:

1. Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


So - my 7 random facts about me:

1. I'm left handed and I have neat writing. I never understand why people assume that left handedness means that you have to have bad handwriting.

2. I have a horrendous sweet tooth. I love pick and mix, I'm a bit of a child about it. My favourites are foam shrimps, foam bananas and coconut rolls.

3. I haven't done any exercise for about 6 years but splendidly I'm still a size 10 (I'm sure it will catch up with me at some point).

4. I'm only on number 4 of this and I have run out of things to say that aren't totally embarrassing or boring.

5. I hate spiders, insects - any kind of creepy crawly. The thing I hate most about them is looking at them close up, there is a spider living outside our kitchen window and I have a very clear view of it every time I go in there and its gross.

6. It took me 4 attempts over a 4 year period to pass my driving test, I lost count of how many lessons I had.

7. I secretly think I am really bad at blogging, but I am trying to be better!

so now.... I tag:


Debsmuddle - www.debrasargeant.blogspot.com
Felt Me Up Designs - www.feltmeupdesigns.blogspot.com
Kala - www.karenjinks.blogspot.com
Incy Wincy Togs - www.incywincytogs.blogspot.com
The House of Mouse - www.fortheloveofcute.blogspot.com
Tina Mammoser - www.tina-m.blogspot.com
Angharad - www.angharadhandmade.blogspot.com


:)