16 February 2009

Simple Vintage

Normally designers create an idea of a collection before producing the items that go into that collection, but this has come the other way around. I have a lovely stock of simple vintage items in my shop which will now form my Simple Vintage Collection.

Lately I have found myself making more simple designs in order to show off wonderful vintage pieces with minimal extras. I love how classic these pieces look and how easy they are to wear everyday, but also similarly how well they dress up for occasion wear.

The whole collection is exclusive to my Etsy shop. These pieces are all vintage, with intricate but simple details - easily fitting all seasons, occasions and outfits.

One of these pieces is my most popular item - Two Lockets necklace. It is made up of two fantastic teardrop brass lockets and my favourite wavy link brass chain. It fastens with a brass lobster clasp. All components except the wire are vintage!

I hope you enjoy my new collection and I hope to stock it with lots of new pieces in the coming weeks and months!

xx

0 comments: