3 February 2009

Wrapped with Love


I am pleased to say I have introduced new packaging for all my orders!
All purchases are gift boxed and now wrapped in sheet music and a little Lazy Giraffe sticker.
I haven't quite been able to relinquish using the satin ribbon so some of my orders will go out with gorgeous thick shiny colourful ribbon.

As you might be aware Valentines day is approaching!
To celebrate I am offering 15% off all my Valentines Gifts. See the special section in my Etsy shop for details. All prices are already adjusted so no need to wait for a revised invoice - shop away!
My new packaging will also add a perfect touch to your valentine gift.


I've been able to reclaim my studio so there will be new items in the shop this week, watch out for new listings in my Etsy shop. I have just listed a pair of 'Sweet Dreams' earrings, to match my Sweet Dreams necklace.


xxx

1 comments:

Frankie said...

That new wrapping is great and I want to eat your earrings! x