24 April 2009

Etsy Day


Today has been declared Etsy Day!

I am not as good as explaining it as this Storque article on Etsy - but today is for supporting handmade and the shop owners that make Etsy as successful as it is.

If you aren't acquianted with Etsy yet today is a great day take a look at some of the wonderful goodies on offer, you won't be disappointed! We love people who support handmade and keep our little ventures going. I am so pleased to have Etsy as a place to sell, I wouldn't be able to keep my hobby going without it - and I know that Etsy will keep growing in future which will help my business grow too!

I am offering Free Shipping on all my items in my Etsy shop today, to celebrate. I would love it if you would stop by and support my shop and the handmade movement.
(something Etsy coloured!)

Happy Etsy Day!

0 comments: