14 April 2009

Weekend


Apart from baking like there is no tomorrow we did actually do other things this weekend.
We had a lovely day in Suffolk yesterday which included a stop in my favourite village - Lavenham. I could very easily live here - there are several great pubs, a wonderful french restaurant, little independant shops and the best bit - an old fashioned sweet shop! If you ever get a chance to go Lavenham is a lovely place to go for a day out.

I have also been hard at work on the jewellery front, my Etsy shop is starting to look well stocked again. I am particularly pleased with my newest - Patches Earrings (first pair pictured below) - a new version of my Inkwell Earrings.

My Etsy shop will be filling up with lots more new goodies this week so keep checking back!

xx

0 comments: