13 April 2011

wedding jewellery 2011

A few bridal orders have been coming in over the last month so I think it is time for a blog post! I love making bridal jewellery and it is lovely to know that a bride will be wearing my designs on her special day.




I have a range of wedding jewellery in my shops, perfect for brides and bridesmaids, using freshwater and swarovski pearls, simple metals and vintage charms.

I also love to work on custom pieces, so contact me if you'd like something made just for you.

Deepa
x

4 comments:

Jane - Kitchen Stools Direct said...

Lovely pieces of jewellery, especially the pearl ones. You've got a great sense of style and there is femininity and a certain delicateness oozing out of each of your creations. Well done. Keep up the good work.

The Cat Hag said...

Such lovely dainty pieces. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Anonymous said...

Marriage is a very sacred moment for all people especially those with adult age.
Many of the things they do especially the couple themselves, ranging from preparing the invitations,
the wedding, and wedding dresses. But there is one which they prepared with special wedding jewellery.

Anonymous said...

hi

your jwellery design is nice and every bride want to wear this jwellery on occasion of special day

man wedding rings