21 December 2008

Merry Christmas!


So its nearly here, I think I am prepared. The tree is up, presents are wrapped and I have a couple of my handmade presents to finish off. I've tried hard this year to either buy handmade gifts or make handmade gifts, I have some very special gifts that I made myself which I shall blog about once everyone has received them!

I have one more day left of my proper day job and then I am away for a few days for a relaxing family Christmas, I think it will be a well earned break. I am hoping for snow but I don't think we will be that lucky!

My Etsy and Folksy shops are now closed for the Christmas period, I've had a great festive season in both shops, thank you to everyone that shopped with me, I hope your loved ones enjoy their gifts.

Merry Christmas to all my customers, blog readers and fellow crafters!
I'll be blogging my Christmas crafty projects in the new year :)


xx

1 comments:

Frankie said...

SUCH a pretty tree!

Merry Christmas, lovely

x