7 June 2010

Delicately different

Something new in my Etsy shop this week, and a little different...


I had a little bit too much fun making silver teardrops a couple of weeks ago and I had a lovely box full of differing sizes in this delicate shape. I was looking at them and struck upon the idea of making asymmetrical earrings, they are perfect for this!

I put the teardrops with some beautiful sparkly mystic quartz briolettes, and then added some vintage millefiori beads. I have a whole mixture of the beads and they are all slightly different, so were also begging to go into this design.

I am really pleased with the soft colours and the quirky design.

I hope you like them too!

2 comments:

Quietly Otaku said...

beautiful, I really like the pinks and whites on these they look so delicate

Katy Clouds said...

Deepa these are truely beautiful, I think your style is really developing into something unique and lovely.