22 July 2009

back to normal + new jewellery

Well I'm back again now, I had a few days away plus a couple of days off work to work on my jewellery. I didn't manage any bobby pins but I have lots of new things for the shop anyhow!


Thankfully Tuesday brought four lovely packages of beads so I could get on with some new designs. I have updated my Kiwi earrings with new earwires and also listed these beautifully bright Emerald earrings made with little vintage glass flowers.


My favourite from my new haul of supplies are these little porcelain Japanese flowers, I had planned these as being for bobby pins but they are so beautiful that I can't part with them! Ideas on a postcard (or comments box hehe) for what I can do with them please.

I've got two more pairs of earrings to list plus a gorgeous multicolour bracelet too, so keep checking back!

xxx

0 comments: