8 July 2009

grazing..


I'm a sucker for two things:

1. free things
2. food

So when I saw that Graze were offering customers their first order of their snack boxes for free, I had to try it out.

You can find out more about Graze here - www.graze.com.
They make little boxes filled with healthy and not so healthy goodness - dried and fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, chocolate, crackers etc - designed for office workers trying to eat something a bit healthier during the day.

This is something I am trying to do more, rather than reaching for the biscuit tin. Having said that, this box didn't actually make it to the office, it stayed at home where it was promptly eaten up!

My first box didn't contain any fresh fruit due to a problem in their packing, but I did receive a nice selection of japanese rice crackers, 'fire nuts' (not a male affliction by the way), dried raspberries and chocolate buttons!

Unfortunately the chocolate buttons were not of the best quality chocolate and had that supermarket own brand of chocolate taste to them, so they were promptly baked into cookies where they became much better :)

The fire nuts were my favourite, mainly because they contined Wasabi Peanuts, which is something I wanted to try for a while.

Graze seem to love their voucher codes so its pretty hard to pay full price for a box, they were even kind enough to give me a code to pass on to others, so you can use this code for a free box:

9ZD1RYBE
www.graze.com


xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I actually really like the beans- I think it is the dairy-free element that makes them taste like that

Unknown said...

I hadn't thought of that, I was a bit baffled as it said it had raw cocoa bean but I couldn't taste it really. The cookies were nice though :)

Sebastian Anthony said...

Oooh! That's so my kind of thing. I love my nibbles...!

And for free? I will have to try this :)