10 July 2009

moo business cards


I am so pleased with these!

I found that moo were giving away 10 free business cards, so I thought I'd give them a whirl.

I love how professional they look, I went for the nice recycled card with a matte finish, they look suprisingly luxurious and the colours work really well with my photos. I do love my mini cards but there is something very classic about these, I may have to start using these instead.

They would also make perfect necklace cards for craft fairs, they are the perfect size, with a good design and some slits either side they would be great.

You can get your free cards here
I had to pay an additional £3 to have the moo logo taken away, which was definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Sebastian Anthony said...

You could almost get 50 for that price, if you remove the logo...!

I went with 50 and they're LOVELY! Almost as nice as yours :)

Eiriel's Eclectics said...

They do look beautiful :) May have to investigate prices after work!

Nicola said...

Your work looks great on the moo cards :)